Fit Out Head Kuwait
Lead, guide and direct the commercial activities for Havelock fitout projects by developing the business strategy, policies and processes for estimation, contracts and procurement; monitor services provided and introducing professional supply chain management practices in timely manner to ensure projects are delivered on time with best in class finishes. The role supports the Divisional head in ensuring that the fitout business segment are well within the alignment with the overall organization’s business strategy, develop and establish business and operations of the company both pre contract and post contract. Business Development, Project Management Planning, Contract Administration, Safety Management, which includes specific activities like defining the responsibilities and management structure of the project management team, organizing and leading by implementing project controls, defining roles and responsibilities and developing communication protocols, and identifying elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
• a successful leader at senior management level in Fitout Industry (leading a team of 30 – 50 people).
• Previous experience / assignments of developing a fitout market or positioning company in a market is desirable.
• Very strong technical, execution and commercial abilities with sound knowledge of the different trades involved in the fit out industry relating to civil, MEP and finishing works.
• Sound knowledge of the woodworking business particularly technical aspects relating to joinery and case good manufacturing, timber, veneers, hardware etc would be an added advantage.
• academically qualified preferably University Degree in a technical discipline.
• Ideal age bracket – Between 35 and 50